May 4, 2013

The Craftsman

I've spent the whole week super fascinated by the Myers Briggs test. Well that and being miserable from allergies. At least the A/C finally kicked on so I can shut the windows. Hopefully the roommate doesn't mind but I'm about to lose of mind. I also have final exams coming up, so this week is going to be awful. However, it is the last week of my freshman year, so thats a good accomplishment.

Anyway, I tested a bunch of my friends because I've been trying to decide what I should do with my life. My result was ISTP - the craftsman. My traits include: Critical, Detached, Guarded, Independent, and Resourceful. I also am among the people who most frequently have cardiac problems, don't finish college, and are dissatisfied with their relationships. I'm not sure if I like this type...My career types include: skilled trades, technical fields, agriculture, law enforcement, and military occupations. I think its funny it wants me to be in law enforcement and the military. I have been thinking about forensic science again though.

My friends all got interesting results too. Most were pretty easily pegged. The "mom's" of the group got teachers and supervisors, the emotional types got healer and counselor, and the quiet ones mastermind and architect. We had a lot more visionaries and teachers than average, hardly any of the types that are supposed to have the most. I had a handy chart because yes, I am that geeky.




I also got another great pic of Shirali. This has become a weekly thing. I'm going to miss it when I go home for summer. I'm going to miss everyone, but I think we could all use a break from each other. We've seen a lot more of each other as the stress has piled on, and it's beginning to take its toll. But stress is the true test of friendship, right? I really like them all though. College would suck without them.


~Noelle

1 comment:

  1. Dear Noelle,
    This is the best post ever.
    I love the graph.
    You rock.
    Madison
    P.S. The Shirali pictures have made finals 100,000 times better.

    ReplyDelete