May 10, 2013

Have a nice life

Well, this is my last post as a freshman. My first year at college is coming to a close. I took my last final and started packing up my room. I have so much stuff, and I dont know where I am going to put it all when I get home. I still need to wash dishes, take down posters, and return borrowed items. My roommate moved out this morning at the ungodly hour of 6:30 am, and checked out at 9:30. She left a bunch of random stuff here and didn't say a word to me. I'm sort of ticked I didn't even get a goodbye. Well, have a nice life.

I'm pretty sure I am going to sleep in my clothes tonight because I am fairly certain I packed my pajamas. I literally have a box of food, I am that big of a food hoarder. I drew a picture on a friends mirror that will be erased. I'm a little sad about that...


We walked the campus tonight. A little about our fair town of Akron, Ohio. Rubber. Well, thats the end of that story. It's really not too bad though, but its the only place I've ever known. 




Also, one last Shirali post for this school year, along with my last meal photo. No more Rob's for 3 months. Can't complain about that one.






Well, goodnight all

~Noelle


0 comments:

Post a Comment