May 14, 2013

Meet Madison

So last night my friend Madison sent me a text asking me to write her a biography for her blog. So I took it upon myself to write one. I think it's pretty spot on. So I decided just in case she doesn't actually use it on her blog, I can post it here to be saved for all eternity.

An award winning cheesecake baker, published author, EMT, and honors student, Madison is one of many talents. Her schooling began at her kitchen table and today she is a student at the University of Akron studying biology with minors in both chemistry and dance. She hopes to one day be an emergency room physician. Madison is active on campus and is a member of honors club (free food club), honors delegates, the AK Rowdies, Phi Delta Epsilon (medical fraternity) and campus focus (bible/rock band church club). Madison loves Jesus, but tries not to be too in your face about it. When she is not doing this weeks homework, she does the following weeks homework, attempts to play soccer, hangs with her friends, and goes to bed by 9 pm.






I figured since I have no Shirali eating pictures this week, I can at least use a picture of Madison with Shirali in it. (Madison is the one second from the left.)

I am also freaking out because I got an A in physics. I had to check it six times to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. I don't even know how that happened when I'm pretty sure I left a 9 point question blank on the final. There must have been a huge ass curve, but no complaints here. Now if only my Chemistry grade would post. I have a feeling I won't be as happy about that grade.

Summer so far has been alright. I'm basically just working, watching netflix and hanging out with my family. I leave for Minnesota on Thursday, a state where people only go if they have family. Weird part is, it's warmer there than it is here.

~Noelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment