April 14, 2013

No One Can Be Sad While Eating Bagels

I was originally going to be a good person and go to mass tonight, but it was interrupted by the need for a very important meeting.  We're going to Panera for this important discussion because no one can be sad eating bagels. I suppose that is true.

I promised I would follow up on the award winning cheesecake topic. It was indeed award winning. Brownie and cheesecake, can't go wrong. I'm glad Madison beat all the little old ladies and their lemon meringue pies.

I also enjoyed a group nap while listening to Enya today. She is a very relaxing artist, well except the second song on the playlist, but it was an exception, not a rule. I do love a good nap, and I know it was good because I woke up with the nap taste in my mouth. 



~Noelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment