April 6, 2013

Dead Flowers for the Torn Apart, and Other Ramblings

Through the advisement of my peers I am going to begin blogging. I will begin this blog with a post I made on a friend's blog 10 minutes ago.


Greetings the few readers of Madison Hexter’s blog!

Seeing as I know nothing about medicine besides what I have learned on the internet/primetime television, and I also know nothing about Jesus because I haven’t been to church in a while (sorry Jesus). This post will deviate from the normal theme of Madison’s blog.

I am currently avoiding doing my Chem connect because I am a great honors student, but seriously I am a mediocre honors student. There are so many smart people here, and so many people that can make you feel like you’ve done nothing worth noting. However, I suppose I’d rather have it that way over spending time with people who have the intelligence of a toad.

Now I shall summarize our exciting adventures here in the AK, it will be a short paragraph. Oh wait, we can’t do anything, we have homework.

Next weekend, we will be going to watch Madison bake an award winning cheesecake. It better taste award winning, if it doesn’t we shall disown her, well probably not.

Dear Readers, help me pick my major. I need to decide between biomedical engineering and straight biology. I know I have to go to grad school if I major in biology, but we can cross that path when I get there.

Being at school, I have made a lot of friends, in my spare time, or not so spare time, I draw them with dry erase markers.


Also, I would like to showcase this photo because its one of the best ones I’ve ever taken.           



I am going to show this Christian song for you, called Dead Flowers by Demon Hunter, because everything I listen to would not be Madison approved.


Signing off!

Noelle



0 comments:

Post a Comment