August 18, 2013

The Jerks of Society

Today we took the True Color test, a test that was all the buzz last year, and made a repeat appearance this year. Earlier I did a post on Myers-Briggs and this test is similar to that one. There are four colors to choose from: green, gold, blue, and orange. They have similar qualities to the Myers Briggs categories. I am curious as to what colors match up with the different Myers-Briggs types, but I think my friends already watched me geek out enough with the Myers-Briggs test with my charts and quizzing everyone who I happened to see that week. If anyone was wondering I was an ISTP. Which I think relates to the colors I got on the True Colors test. 

NURTURER BLUE
  • Sensitive To Needs Of Others.
  • Sincere. Expresses Appreciation.
  • Cooperative. Collaborative. Creative.
  • Caring. Team Builder And Player.
  • People Person. Engages Others.
  • Artistic. Inspirational. Spiritual.
  • Inclusive. Mediator. Peacemaker.
  • Idealistic. Intuitive. Romantic. Loyal.
  • Seeks Unity And Harmony. Caretaker.
Famous Blues: Mozart, Dorothy (Wizard of Oz), Thomas Jefferson, Cinderella, Ghandi, Mohammed Ali, Jimmy Carter

ADVENTUROUS ORANGE
  • "Just Do It" Action Oriented.
  • Quick-witted, Charming, Spontaneous
  • Playful. Injects fun into work.
  • Lives In Here & Now. Risk taker. Creative.
  • Enjoys Diversity, Variety, Competition.
  • Multi-tasker, Cheerful, Energetic. Bold.
  • Quick Thinking and Acting. Takes Charge.
  • High Visibility Performer. Accepts Challenges.
  • Enjoys Problem Solving. Negotiator.
  • Performs Well Under Pressure. Resilient.
TRADITIONAL GOLD
  • Respects Authority Rules, Routines, Policies.
  • Alligant, Faithful, Dependable, Prepared, Efficient.
  • Remembers The Traditions That Work. Values Family.
  • Work Comes Before Play. Practical. Systematic. Orderly.
  • Identifies With Groups. Strives For A Sense Of Security.
  • Thorough, Sensible, Convential, Proper.
  • A Right Way To Do Everything. Stick-To-Itivness.
  • Evaluates Actions As Right Or Wrong.
  • Stable. Organized. Punctual. Helpful.
Famous Golds: Mothera Teresa, George Washington, Santa Claus, LBJ, 
Joan Rivers, Henry Ford, Florence Nightingale

VISIONARY GREEN 
  • Looks Forward And Sees Impact Of Actions Taken Now.
  • Explores All Facets Before Deciding. Checks for Accuracy.
  • Careful Planner. Enlivened By Work.
  • Status Quo Buster. Designer Of Change. Inventive.
  • Systematic. Logical. Theoretical. Self-Sufficient.
  • Often Not In The Mainstream. Persistent. Thorough.
  • Intellectual. Inquisitive. Impartial. Improvement Oriented.
Famous Greens: Socrates, Sherlock Holmes, Benjamin Franklin, Carl Jung,
Thomas Edison, Eleanor Roosevelt, Katherine Hepburn, Rosalyn Carter


After taking the test, my colors were ranked: green, orange, gold, and blue. I know these tests are supposed to help people learn about themselves and be all feely and better to others, but I just find them interesting, which is probably why I am a green. My combination green/orange is basically described as the ass holes of society. The one's who are sarcastic, but witty, and tend to put themselves before others. They are well liked but sound basically like blunt jerks. But, I suppose that is me so I'm not really too offended. Blue is definitely my last color. People skills are my weakness. I was between gold and orange as my second colors, but after green/orange was described as sarcastic jerks, and green/gold as the visionaries and best of society, I knew I was orange.

Peace out,

Noelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment